Reunion (Alumni Weekend)
- In 2017, for the third year in a row, the last weekend of April (the 28th and 29th) will combine Alumni Weekend (Reunion) with the huge public celebration known as Rutgers Day (April 29), including Ag Field Day and the New Jersey Folk Festival.
- The 2016 Alumni Weekend was held April 29-30.
- The 2015 Alumni Weekend was held April 24-25.
- The 2014 Alumni Weekend, held May 15-18, included the annual meeting of the Livingston Alumni Association (LAA) and a tour of the Livingston campus. Pictured at right: LAA board members Joe Capo, Debra O'Neal and Jason Goldstein at the All-Alumni Parade, May 17, 2014. More photos.
- Reunion 2013, held May 16-19, featured the return of the Knights on Broadway cabaret act and LAA's annual meeting, as well as a campus tour and an interactive Jeopardy game.
- The 2012 Reunion, held May 11-13, included the Livingston Theater Company's Knights On Broadway cabaret and dessert program, a tour of the Livingston campus and the LAA's annual meeting.
- The 2011 Reunion, held May 13-15, included the Livingston Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner.
Reunion 2010, held May 14-16, featured exciting events, including socials, family events and class dinners, and a special Livingston-only cocktail reception with a reunion performance by "Larry Friends and Family," a light-rock band which consists of members of Livingston's graduating class of 1972.
According to Rosemary Eads, a band member who was a dorm advisor in House 19, "Some of the band members were also Livingston students, and we often played in the commuter lounge, not to mention many nights in the hallways of House 19. The band broke up after a few years, but recently reunited after a 30-year hiatus.
"We play light rock with great harmonies, and we're actually still pretty good! We recently performed at the Strand Theater in Lakewood, opening for the Strawbs, in addition to a variety of coffeehouses in New Jersey and Pennsylvania."
The band's MySpace page includes 10 songs from the group's album Cycles.
Photo credit: Dave Hutchison. More photos.
Revised March 1, 2017